Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This a story from Saudi Arabia
Once upon a time , a Fox went out from his home looking for food. When he got near the grove, He heard the sound of a Rooster. After that he stopped and listened. And then he got near the direction of the sound. After that, he saw Rooster above the grove fence. He got happy and said to himself," he is good catch, but how can I get him??" He came to him and said," good morning my friend, how are you to day?" Rooster said," I am fine what do you want?" Fox said," I want you to be my partner and grow crops on a Farm. After that, you would have more seeds. Rooster answered him," that is a good job". Fox said," ok come in because we will make a deal". After that, Rooster smiled and said," go to my secretary Bobo in that shack and make a deal with him". Fox became happy because he thought it would be another Rooster! He got near the shack. After he saw inside the shack, he was surprised. he saw a big dog ,and he called out," that is Bobo oh my god?!! Rooster had laugh on me. After that he came back and was a fraid. And he went to the forest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home